Kodo is currently preparing for its upcoming performances, which will have strict measures in place to minimize the risk of infection and the spread of COVID-19. These measures are based on government and local authority policies, along with guidelines from Japan’s National Public Cultural Facilities Association and other authorities.
We will do our utmost to ensure your safety when you come to the venue so you can relax and enjoy our performance. We will prepare for each performance with meticulous attention to making sure all guidelines are followed.
For more about Kodo’s current situation, see here.
For details on each venue’s own measures, please see here. (Available in Japanese only)
Audience Information and Requests
Before you purchase your ticket(s), please note the following:
- ● Seat numbers are restricted at each venue, so please check with the venue for available seats.
- ● Due to seating restrictions, in some cases you will not be able to purchase side-by-side seating.
- ● If restrictions change, the venue may release extra seats for sale.
If you plan to attend a Kodo performance, we ask that you kindly follow the requests listed below. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please wear a mask, follow cough etiquette, use hand sanitizer, and practice physical distancing.
- Please note that we are unable to accept flowers or gifts addressed to the cast or staff. We are also unable to offer meet-and-greets and kindly ask you to refrain from waiting for the cast or staff near the artist entrance.
- Before you enter the venue, your temperature will be checked with a non-contact thermometer or by thermography. Anyone with a temperature of 37.5℃ or above will not be admitted.
- On the day of the performance, please refrain from attending if you have any symptoms of illness such as a temperature of 37.5℃ or above, a cough, or a sore throat.
- If you have visited a country or region within the past 14 days from which the government has restricted entry, or from which the government has deemed it necessary to monitor your health upon reentry to Japan.
- If you feel unwell while you are at the venue, please tell a member of the venue staff or Kodo staff promptly.
- If you become ill or infected with COVID-19 within 2 weeks after the performance, please inform Kodo promptly. (Tel. 0259-86-3630 / Email: email@example.com)
Kodo Cast and Staff COVID-19 Prevention Measures
- All Kodo Group members and Kodo apprentices check their temperature twice a day and report it to their supervisor.
Additionally, all touring cast and staff members check their temperature one hour before travel to a new destination or to a concert venue.
- If any cast or staff member develops a temperature of 37.5℃ or above, or any symptoms of infection, we will contact the health authorities immediately and take appropriate actions in line with their orders.
- During tours, Kodo cast and staff members will:
⋅ avoid public transport and crowded restaurants.
⋅ wear masks and follow cough etiquette.
⋅ frequently wash and disinfect their hands.
⋅ practice physical distancing.
⋅ use disinfectant to sanitize facilities where they work and stay.
⋅ ensure vehicles are kept ventilated.
Prevention Measures in Place at Concert Venues for “Kodo One Earth Tour 2021: Tsuzumi”
※This information will be updated as details are made available.
※Details in Japanese only. If you have any specific concerns, please contact Kodo by email for assistance.
We will update our website if we make any changes to the content above. Please check our homepage for the latest updates.
Current as of Feb. 9, 2021
Inquiries: Contact Kodo (Weekdays 9:30–17:00)