This tour, is actually my first time overseas. As a foreigner abroad I am relishing all the fresh experiences. Observing people, walking in the different cities and trying the local food. Yet at the same time there are moments of homesickness for Japan.
European audience responses varies from country to country. In some places the emotions are freely expressed, elsewhere there is more reserve (rather like myself.) This clear difference of response from place to place is one of the unique pleasures of touring – seeing these contrasts back to back.
Strangely, it feels as if the difference between the reactions makes the actual content of “Legacy” look like a different show every time. Is the same show experienced differently, or is each show a different experience? Frankly, I have no need to answer my own question. I am just loving touring. All that has already happened and all that is still to come.
Where is Kodo performing next? (March 7, 2020)
- Teatro Verdi［Florence, Italy］ (to Google Earth)
- Mar 7 (Sat), 2020 Teatro Verdi, Florence, Italy
- Mar 9 (Mon), 2020 Auditorium Parco della Musica – Sala Santa Cecilia, Rome, Italy
- Mar 11 (Wed), 2020 Theater Casino Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- Mar 13 (Fri), 2020 – Mar 14 (Sat), 2020 Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre, London, United Kingdom
- Mar 15 (Sun), 2020 Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Mar 18 (Wed), 2020 Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra (NOSPR) Concert Hall, Katowice, Poland
- Mar 21 (Sat), 2020 – Mar 22 (Sun), 2020 Gasteig, Philharmonie, Munich, Germany
- Mar 26 (Thu), 2020 Kulturpalast Dresden, Dresden, Germany
- Mar 28 (Sat), 2020 Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle, Stuttgart, Germany
- Apr 1 (Wed), 2020 Berliner Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany