Kodo “Calling” Japan Tour
Every Kodo member has more than just taiko playing in common.
Each and every one of us followed our heart to a remote place where we could devote ourselves to playing taiko: Sado Island.
Young and headstrong, we left convenience and familiarity behind us to dive headfirst into relentless training and a communal rural lifestyle.
We came to Sado to focus on living, learning, and creating, surrounded by nature and rich culture.
We stayed to further Kodo’s mission.
We give our absolute all to playing the drums, always striving to create better sound.
Sound that moves people like never before.
It’s a never-ending pursuit.
An insatiable quest.
This is our calling.
Kenta Nakagome, Shogo Komatsuzaki, Yuta Sumiyoshi, Koki Miura, Mizuki Yoneyama, Masayasu Maeda, Seita Saegusa, Yuki Hirata, Kei Sadanari, Moe Niiyama, Kazuma Hirosaki, Hana Ogawa (Junior Member)
*Subject to change without notice.
Photo: Takashi Okamoto
Art Director: Hiroomi Hattori (COM Works)
- Jun 22 (Thu), 2023 - Jun 25 (Sun), 2023 Asakusa Public Hall, Taito Ward, Tokyo
- Jul 6 (Thu), 2023 Echizen-shi Bunka Center, Echizen, Fukui
- Jul 8 (Sat), 2023 Kani Public Arts Center ala, Kani, Gifu
- Jul 9 (Sun), 2023 Kota Chomin Kaikan Sakura Hall, Kota, Aichi [SOLD OUT]
- Jul 15 (Sat), 2023 - Jul 16 (Sun), 2023 Kyoto Art Theater Shunjuza, Kyoto City
- Jul 17 (Mon), 2023 Hiratsuka Hall of Arts and Culture (Main Hall), Hiratsuka, Kanagawa
- Jul 22 (Sat), 2023 Sayama City Center (Main Hall), Sayama, Saitama
- Jul 23 (Sun), 2023 Uonuma City Koidego Cultural Center (Large Hall), Uonuma, Niigata
- Oct 15 (Sun), 2023 Kikukawa Community Hall (Avenir), Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi
- Oct 16 (Mon), 2023 Kurosaki Hibishin Hall (Main Hall), Kitakyushu, Fukuoka
- Oct 17 (Tue), 2023 Saiki Shiroyama Sakura Hall (Main Hall), Saiki, Oita
- Oct 19 (Thu), 2023 Settsu City Culture Hall (Kusunoki Hall), Settsu, Osaka [SOLD OUT]
- Oct 22 (Sun), 2023 Niigata Prefectural Civic Center (Main Hall), Niigata City