Earth Celebration 2018 (Sado Island, Japan)
Join Kodo for Earth Celebration This Summer!
Earth Celebration (EC) 2018 will center around three daily Harbour Market Live performances, a new-style of concert launched at EC 2017.
This year, festival goers can look forward to “Dance Night” on Day 1, “Amami Night” on Day 2, and “Kodo Night” on Day 3. See all three with a 3-Day pass! We can’t wait to present truly unique concert experiences for one and all, with a special touch of EC magic.
The 31st EC lineup will also be packed with events held all over Sado Island for everyone to enjoy.
Save the dates and we’ll see you in August!
See the EC Official Website for details!.
Tickets now on sale!
▪Main Events: Aug. 17 (Fri)–19 (Sun), 2018
▪Venues: Main festival hub is in Ogi Town. Events will take place all over Sado Island.
Earth Celebration 2018 Official Website
- Aug 17 (Fri), 2018 Harbour Market Live: Kodo Dance Night –CHAKKA FES–
- Aug 17 (Fri), 2018 EC Theatre: Mitchell Theatre Vol.3 –Vivace–
- Aug 18 (Sat), 2018 Harbour Market Live: Amami Night –The Echo of the Island–
- Aug 18 (Sat), 2018 EC Theatre: Kodo Next Generation 2018 [SOLD OUT] *Rush tickets TBA
- Aug 18 (Sat), 2018 Tatakokan Presents "Let’s Beat Anything SHOW!"
- Aug 18 (Sat), 2018 Tatakokan Presents “Kodo Interactive Performance” [SOLD OUT] *Rush tickets TBA
- Aug 19 (Sun), 2018 Harbour Market Live: Kodo All-Star Special Live Performance