Jun 12 (Sat), 2021 Settsu City Culture Hall (Kusunoki Hall), Settsu, Osaka
- Doors Open:
General 5,500 yen
Ages 6–17 and 65 & over 3,500 yen
If made available, the prices will be:
General 6,000 yen
Ages 6–17 and 65 & over 4,000 yen
- Seating Details:
All seats reserved. Please refrain from bringing preschoolers (ages 5 & under).
- Ticket Availability:
Tickets on sale from 10:00 on Apr. 17 (Sat).
- Kodo no Kai Pre-Orders:
- Ticket Outlets:
Iki Iki Plaza (in front of venue) Tel. 072-635-1404
Settsu Pharmacy Tel. 06-6349-7600
Torikai Bookstore Tel. 072-654-0982
Community Plaza (Settsu Station East Exit) Tel. 06-4860-9300
Lawson Ticket Tel. 0570-000-777 [L-code: 53831] http://l-tike.com/
Ticket Pia Tel. 0570-02-9999 [P-code: 193-681] http://pia.jp/
- Venue COVID-19 Countermeasures:
- Venue Address:
Koroen 32-16, Settsu, Osaka 〒566-0034
- Venue Access:
- 5-min. walk from Settsu-shi Stn. on the Hankyu Keito Line.
- 10-min. walk from Senrioka Stn. on the JR Tokaido Line.
- 10-min. walk from Settsu Stn. on the Osaka Monorail Line.
- Travel by Hankyu Bus to “Shimin Bunka Hall-mae” bus stop, located outside the venue.
- Venue Website:
Settsu Shimin Bunka Hall (Kusunoki Hall) Tel. 072-635-1404
Online sales are available in Japanese only. Tickets can be purchased at certain outlets by quoting a specific numeric code.
English assistance by telephone is subject to availability. If you require extra help, please contact the Kodo Office.