Sep 29 (Sun), 2019 Settsu City Culture Hall (Kusunoki Hall), Settsu, Osaka SOLD OUT
- Doors Open:
General 5,500 yen, Ages 6–17 and 65 & over 3,500 yen SOLD OUT
- Seating Details:
All seats reserved. Please refrain from bringing preschoolers (ages 5 & under).
Note: Nursery service available (see details below)
- Ticket Availability:
- Ticket Outlets:
Iki Iki Plaza (in front of venue) Tel. 072-635-1404
Settsu Pharmacy Tel. 06-6349-7600
Torikai Bookstore Tel. 072-654-0982
Community Plaza (Settsu Station East Exit) Tel. 06-4860-9300
Ticket Pia Tel.0570-02-9999 [P-code: 152-529]
Lawson Ticket Tel. 0570-000-777 [L-code: 53239]
- Venue Address:
- Kōroen 32-16, Settsu, Osaka 〒566-0034
- Venue Access:
- 5-min. walk from Settsu-shi Stn. on the Hankyu Keito Line.
- 10-min. walk from Senrioka Stn. on the JR Tokaido Line.
- 10-min. walk from Settsu Stn. on the Osaka Monorail Line.
- Travel by Hankyu Bus to “Shimin Bunka Hall-mae” bus stop, located outside the venue.
- Venue Website:
Settsu Shimin Bunka Hall (Kusunoki Hall) Tel. 072-635-1404
- Nursery Service:
Fee: 200 yen (preschoolers ages 2 to 6)
Reservations accepted until capacity reached or Sep. 22 (Sun).
Inquiries: Settsu Shimin Bunka Hall (Kusunoki Hall) Tel. 072-635-1404
Online sales are available in Japanese only. Tickets can be purchased at certain outlets by quoting a specific numeric code. For assistance in English, please inquire by telephone or contact the Kodo Office.