“The 2017 ‘Michi’ Performances Have Begun” by Narumi Matsuda
Mar. 19, 2017
The 2017 “Michi” Performances Have Begun
Yesterday the 2017 “Michi” performances began with a concert at Fussa Shimin Kaikan in Tokyo.
Today, we have our second performance at Kodaira Citizens Cultural Hall (a.k.a. Rune Kodaira), also in Tokyo.
This is the third time I have been to this venue. My first time was in 2010 when Kodo performed here on the opening night of my first “One Earth Tour” as a company manager. The second was in 2014 with “Kodo One Earth Tour: Mystery.” Looking back, those were both times in my career when I was really stretched.
There are only six performances of “Michi” this year. Each day, the cast and staff are all working hard against the clock. I want to make each and every performance count. I hope to share theses performances with as many people as possible.
*Cast is subject to change without notice.
Kodo Special Concert 2017 “Michi” (Japan)
- Mar. 18 (Sat), 2017 [14:00] Fussa Shimin Kaikan Dai-Hall (Mokusei Hall), Fussa, Tokyo
- Mar. 19 (Sun), 2017 [16:30] Kodaira Citizens Cultural Hall (Rune Kodaira Dai-Hall), Kodaira, Tokyo
- Mar. 20 (Mon/Public Hol.), 2017 [16:30] Ota Kumin Hall Apricot Dai-Hall, Ota Ward, Tokyo
- Mar. 25 (Sat), 2017 [13:30] Shin-Kabukiza Theater, Osaka City
- Mar. 25 (Sat), 2017 [18:30] Shin-Kabukiza Theater, Osaka City
- Mar. 26 (Sun), 2017 [13:30] Shin-Kabukiza Theater, Osaka City