"12th Shinon Kansha Nihon Taiko Matsuri"
Back to Past "News" Pages
2014 marks the 12th anniversary of Nihon Taiko Matsuri (Japan Taiko Festival). This year, a small Kodo ensemble will appear at the festival held in the area surrounding the Okage Yokocho arcade, in front of the renowned Ise Grand Shrine.
Kodo Ensemble Appearance at "12th Shinon Kansha Nihon Taiko Matsuri"
Nov. 8 (Sat) & 9 (Sun), 2014 Town area surrounding Ise Grand Shrine*, Ise, Mie
- Event Dates/Times:
- Nov. 8 (Sat) 10:00–17:00
- Nov. 9 (Sun) 10:00–17:00
- Free *Fee required for certain workshops
- Venue Access:
- From Kintetsu Ujiyamada Stn., take a bus bound for Naiku for 20 mins. to the Jingu Kaikan-mae stop.
- Venue Website:
- http://www.okageyokocho.co.jp/html/14taiko.html (Japanese)
- Okage Yokocho Information Center Tel. 0596-23-8838
- "12th Shinon Kansha Nihon Taiko Matsuri" Festival Committee
- *Venue area includes
- Okage Yokocho taiko turret, Isuzu River banks, Isuzu River picnic area.