Chieko Kojima Kiyohime Photo Exhibition & Performances "Hina no Mai Asobi"
Sakaguchi Memorial Museum is housed in a beautiful farm homestead surrounded by trees in the hills of Niigata Prefecture. Come along to experience warm, rural Japanese hospitality as you enjoy dance by Chieko Kojima accompanied by flutes, taiko, piano and vocals. Then take in the four seasons of Sado Island through the "Kiyohime" photo exhibition.
Kiyohime Photo Exhibition & Performances "Hina no Mai Asobi"
Apr. 16 (Sat), 17 (Sun), 2016 Sakaguchi Memorial Museum, Joetsu, Niigata
- Chieko Kojima (dance, taiko / Kodo), Motofumi Yamaguchi (makobue [bamboo flute] / Kodo), Yumi Nogami (vocals), Takako Miyasaka (piano), Takahito Nishino (taiko)
- Doors Open:
- Apr. 16 (Sat) 16:30
Apr. 17 (Sun) 13:30
- Apr. 16 (Sat) 17:00
Apr. 17 (Sun) 14:00
- 4,000 yen
- Seating Details:
- All free seating
- Ticket Availability:
- Now on sale
- Venue Access:
- Sakaguchi Memorial Museum (Google Maps) https://www.google.co.jp/maps/place/坂口記館念館firstname.lastname@example.org,138.2699973,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x9622346ab77cc9b0?hl=ja
- Venue Website:
- Venue Address:
- 148 Unoki, Kubikiku Ward, Joetsu, Niigata
- Inquiries & Tickets:
- Miyazawa Projects Tel. 090-3104-4219
- Photo exhibition "Chieko Kojima × Maiko Miyagawa 'Kiyohime on Sado Island'" will be held Apr. 16 through May 8 at the same venue. Closed Mondays.