Chieko Kojima Guest Appearance "Dance, Cherry Blossoms, Dojoji 'Bonten Dojoji'"
Chieko Kojima will portray the famous tale of Anchin and Kiyohime through taiko and dance in this collaboration with Bonten at Dojoji in Wakayama, the famous temple where the story is set.
"I am truly honored to performance the tale of Anchin and Kiyohime at Dojoji. I will dance the role of Kiyohime with the utmost care."
"Dance, Cherry Blossoms, Dojoji 'Bonten Dojoji'"
Mar. 26 (Sat), 2016 Special Stage, Dojoji Temple grounds, Hidakagawa, Wakayama
(Note: Will be held at Kawabe Nishi Elementary School gymnasium in case of rain)
- Wadaiko Bonten, Chieko Kojima (Kodo)
- Doors Open:
- 500 yen (reservations required)
- Seating Details:
- All free seating for a maximum of 400 people. Please order tickets in advance.
- Ticket Availability:
- Tickets go on sale from Feb. 15.
- Venue Access:
70 mins. drive from Kishiwada IC, 60 mins. drive from Kansai Airport, 80 mins. drive from Shirahama Onsen (hot spring).
- Venue Website:
- Inquiries & Tickets:
- Oide yo! Hidaka Committee (Events Section, Hidakagawa Town Office, Wakayama)
Tel. 0738-22-2041 Fax. 0738-22-1767
- Photo exhibition "Chieko Kojima × Maiko Miyagawa 'Kiyohime on Sado Island'" will be held Mar. 20 through Apr. 8 at Dojoji Temple. Free admission.