Motofumi Yamaguchi Shinobue Workshops On Location (Nagoya)
Motofumi Yamaguchi will hold shinobue workshops on location in Nagoya this November. Anyone who is eager to learn to play the shinobue (bamboo flute), or keen to improve, is welcome to take part.
*All workshops will be conducted in Japanese.
Nov. 22 (Sun) & 23 (Mon/Public Hol.), 2015 Luce Studio, Nagoya, Aichi
These workshops have reached their capacity. Waitlist available.
- Nov. 22 (Sun) 14:00–20:00
Nov. 23 (Mon/Public Hol) 9:00–13:30
*Minimum workshop length is 60 mins.
- Everything related to playing the shinobue, from breathing technique right through to musical interpretation.
- Individual Lesson (60 min.) 10,000 yen (one-on-one instruction)
Lesson for Two (60 min.) 15,000 for two people together
- Type of Flute Used in Workshop:
- Generally, workshops are taught using a roppon-choshi (#6) nanako utamono (song type) shinobue. If you don't have one, you can borrow one for the duration of the lesson for no extra charge.
- Teaching Materials:
- Will be provided.
- *For one-on-one lessons, you can play any scale (number) of utamono flute.
*Please tell us your preferred day & time when you book your workshop.
- Venue Access:
- 8-min. walk south from #3 Exit of Nakamura Kuyakusho Station on the Nagoya Municipal Subway Sakura-dōri Line.
*If you come by car, please use the carpark next to the venue.
- Venue Address:
- 4-35 Taisho-cho, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi
- Venue Website:
- Inquiries & Reservations:
- Fugetsusha (M. & H. Yamaguchi) Tel. 080-8884-8195, Fax. 050-3737-6305
- Please do not contact the venue, Luce Studio, with workshop inquiries or to make reservations.