Motofumi Yamaguchi Shinobue Workshops On Location
Motofumi Yamaguchi will hold shinobue workshops on location in Nagoya on July 19. Anyone who is eager to learn to play the shinobue (bamboo flute), or keen to improve, is welcome to take part. Both individuals and groups can choose a time, sign up, and come along.
*All workshops will be conducted in Japanese.
Jul. 19 (Sun) 2015 Luce Studio, Nagoya, Aichi
ALL WORKSHOPS FULL
- 10:00–19:00 *Minimum workshop length is 60 minutes.
- Everything related to playing the shinobue, from breathing technique right through to musical interpretation.
- Individual Lesson (60 min.) 10,000 yen (one-on-one instruction)
Group Lesson (60 min.) from 6,000 yen per person
- Type of Flute Used in Workshop:
- Generally, workshops are taught using a roppon-choshi (#6) nanako utamono (song type) shinobue. If you don't have one, you can borrow one for the duration of the lesson for no extra charge.
- Teaching Materials:
- Will be provided.
- *For one-on-one lessons, you can play any scale (number) of utamono flute.
*Please tell us your preferred time of day when you book your workshop.
- Venue Access:
- 8-min. walk south from #3 Exit of Nakamura Kuyakusho Station on the Nagoya Municipal Subway Sakura-dōri Line.
*If you come by car, please use the carpark next to the venue.
- Venue Website:
- Venue Address:
- 4-35 Taisho-cho, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi
- Inquiries & Reservations:
- Fugetsusha (M. & H. Yamaguchi) Tel. 080-8884-8195, Fax. 050-3737-6305
*Please do not contact the venue, Luce Studio, with workshop inquiries or to make reservations.