Appearance at Special Event "Kodo x Hakkaisan x Ryugon"
This special, one-night-only event at Minami Uonuma's traditional Ryugon Hotel offers guests the opportunity to thoroughly enjoy Japanese culture with all their senses. This year, Kodo will take part with shamisen player Fumiyoshi. We hope you'll come along!
Part 1: Kodo performance
Part 2: Shamisen (Japanese stringed instrument) dinner performance, with Niigata's renowned Hakkaisan sake and Ryogon's traditional Japanese cuisine.
Kodo Blog | "Today at Ryugon!" by Mitsuru Ishizuka (Posted Mar. 31, 2014)
Special Event "Kodo x Hakkaisan x Ryugon"
Mar. 27 (Fri), 2015 Ryugon Hotel, Minami Uonuma, Niigata
- Kodo (Motofumi Yamaguchi, Yuichiro Funabashi, Mitsuru Ishizuka, Kenta Nakagome, Tsuyoshi Maeda, Rai Tateishi, Maya Minowa, Ryosuke Inada), Fumiyoshi (shamisen)
- Doors Open:
- Overnight Stay Course 35,000 yen (Tax inc. / One night stay + 2 meals / Reserved seat for concert)
Day-trip Course 25,000 yen (Tax inc. / Dinner / Reserved seat for concert)
- Ticket Availability:
- Now on sale
- Ticket Outlets:
- Ryugon Event Desk Tel. 025-773-3470
- Venue Access:
- 20-min. walk or 5 mins. by taxi from Muika-machi Stn. on the Joetsu Line or Hokuhoku Line.
30 mins. by taxi from Echigo-Yuzawa Stn. On the Joetsu Shinkansen Line.
25 mins. by taxi from Urasa Stn. on the Joetsu Shinkansen Line.
Accees from Niigata: http://www.ryugon.co.jp/ryugon/access.html#niigata
- Venue Website:
- Ryugon Hotel
- Ryugon Event Desk Tel. 025-773-3470 (9:00 - 18:00)