EXADON 2014 Supporter Training Course
Back to Past "News" Pages
Sado Island Taiko Centre will host a course for Sado Island residents to learn about playing taiko as a way to prevent dementia. The course will feature lectures coupled with practical skill sessions led by Shinchan-sensei.
*Lectures will be given in Japanese.
You can download the flier here (in Japanese only).
Course Details PDF
EXADON 2014 Supporter Training Course (Six-session course)
Oct. 18 (Sat) & 19 (Sun), Nov. 15 (Sat) & 16 (Sun), Dec. 6 (Sat) & 7 (Sun), 2014
- Sado Island Taiko Centre (Tatakokan) Tel. 0259-86-2320
- Mr. Yoshinori Morimoto, Shiosai Clinic
- Practical Skills Instructor:
- Shin'ichi Sogo (Shinchan-sensei), Kodo Cultural Foundation
- Participant Requirements:
- Open to adult residents of Sado Island who can assist with EXADON outreach activities.
- Participation Fee:
- 30 people (If more than 30 people apply, participants will be selected by lottery)
- Application Method:
- Email your full name, address and contact tel. number to Ms. Hamada (public health nurse), Sado City Senior Citizens Welfare and Care Insurance Division.
- Application Deadline:
- End of September 2014.
- Participant Selection:
- Applicants will be advised of participant selection results by postal mail in early October.
- Ms. Hamada (public health nurse), Sado City Senior Citizens Welfare and Care Insurance Division.
- "Dementia Prevention Lectures" are being planned for Jan.–Mar. 2015 as practice outreach activities. (Dates, times, and venues TBA)