Yoshikazu Fujimto & Yoko Fujimoto "Uta to Taiko no Ninin-Angya"
Back to Past "News" Pages
This concert event will be held at SPOON go-en dining, a Japanese restaurant run by tea specialty store SPOON. The performance by Yoshikazu and Yoko is called "Uta to Taiko no Ninin-Angya," which means "Song and Taiko Duo Pilgrimage." It's been a while since they have had a concert as a duo, so we hope you'll come along and enjoy both the performance and their banter. After the concert, there will be a dinner so that everyone can relax together and spend some time with Yoshikazu and Yoko.
Yoshikazu Fujimoto & Yoko Fujimoto
"Uta to Taiko no Ninin-Angya"
February 11 (Tue / Public Hol.) SPOON go-en dining, Yasu, Shiga
- Appearing (TBC):
- Kodo (Yoshikazu Fujimoto, Yoko Fujimoto)
- Afternoon Concert: Doors Open 13:30, Starts 14:00 (Ends 15:00)
- Evening Concert: Doors Open 13:30, Starts 14:00 (Ends 15:00)
- Dinner with Kodo Members from 19:00
- Concert 2,500 yen, Dinner 3,500 yen
- Concerts: 50 people each / Dinner: 60 people
- *Please refrain from bringing preschoolers to the concerts and dinner.
- Venue Access:
- Approx. 10-min. walk from JR Yasu Stn. Right beside Yukihata Kodo-nishi intersection.
- Spoon Table Co.Ltd. (Address: 2675-2 Ichimiyake, Yasu, Shiga)
- SPOON go-en dining Tel. 077-532-7880 (11:00 - 23:00, except Mondays)