Yoshikazu Fujimoto, Motofumi Yamaguchi Appearance in "Kimono Salone in Nihonbashi 2013"
Back to Past "News" Pages
Yoshikazu Fujimoto and Motofumi Yamaguchi will perform in the Fashion Show Event at "Kimono Salone in Nihonbashi."
This event runs for three days from Oct. 20 (Sun) to 22 (Tue). Kodo will perform on Oct. 22 (Tue) only.
Kimono Salone in Nihonbashi 2013
October 22 (Tue) Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall, Chuo Ward, Tokyo
- Yoshikazu Fujimoto, Motofumi Yamaguchi
- Doors Open:
- Ticket Availability:
- Now accepting ticket orders
- Standing Ticket Information:
- Applications for seated tickets have closed, but 100 people will be admitted on the day to watch in a standing area.
On Oct. 22 (Tue) from 16:30 (on the day of the show), entrance vouchers will be handed out in front of the Fashion Show Reception Desk on the 4th floor of Mitsui Hall. (Viewing is free with a ticket or voucher.)
- Tokyo Metro: Connects to Exit A6 of Mitsukoshi-mae Stn. on the Ginza Line & Hanzomon Line.
JR: *Connects to underground passage from Shin-Nihonbashi Stn. on the Sobu Line Rapid Service and Yokosuka Line. Follow the underground passage towards Tokyo Metro Mitsukoshi Stn. and use Exit A6.
*8-min. walk towards Nihonbashi along Chuo Dori (Street) from the East Exit of Kanda Stn. on the Yamanote Line, Chuo Line, and Keihin Tohoku Line.
*8-min. walk from the Nihonbashi Exit of Tokyo Stn. on the Yamanote Line, Chuo Line and Tokaido Line. From the Nihonbashi Exit, cross Tokiwa Bridge, go past the Bank of Japan, and head towards Nihonbashi.
- Kimono Salone in Nihonbashi Committee Office
Address: Sankatsu Co. Ltd., 3-4-7 Ningyo-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo Ward, Tokyo 103-0013
Tel. 03-3661-8859 Fax. 03-3661-8885
- Venue Address:
- COREDO Muromachi 5F (Entrance on 4F), 2-2-1 Muromachi, Nihonbashi, Chuo Ward, Tokyo 103-0022
- Venue Website:
- Event Links:
- Kimono Salone
Kimono Salone in Nihonbashi 2013 Facebook Page