Kodo Special Performances on Sado Island (Spring) Access Information
Back to Past "News" Pages
Tokimeki Sado Niigata Free Pass
This is an economical pass for people to travel to the performances from Niigata City, using local buses in Niigata and on Sado Island, and the Niigata – Ryotsu ferry route. You can use this pass for three days of travel, from April 26 (Fri) – 28 (Sat).
- Sales Period:
- On sale until April 26 (Fri)
- Pass Validity:
- April 26 (Fri) – 28 (Sun) (3 days)
- Adults 6,000 yen, Children 3,000 yen
- Price includes:
- One local bus return-trip from Niigata Stn. to Niigata Port / one 2nd-class ferry return-trip from Niigata Port to Ryotsu Port / 3-day unlimited-ride pass for Sado Island local buses/ Sado Rent-a-Cycle (electric-assisted bicycle) standard fee for 3 days / 1-day unlimited-ride pass for Niigata City Sightseeing Loop Bus/ JR local train "Free Area" (Niigata City Suburbs) 3-day unlimited-ride pass.
- Sales Outlets:
- Reserved-seat ticket vending machines at JR East Japan stations in the "Free Area" (Niigata Stn., Nagaoka Stn., Murakami Stn., Teradomari Stn., etc), JR Ticket Offices, View Plaza branches, and selected travel agencies nationwide.