Tohaku 140th Anniversary "J-Wave Music Celebration"
Back to Past "News" Pages
We will celebrate Tokyo National Museum's 140th anniversary with our music. Tokyo National Museum will be open until 10pm at night on September 21's "Special Thanks Day" and Kodo will appear in a live performance. Please come and celebrate with us.
Tokyo National Museum's 140th Anniversary "J-Wave Music Celebration"
September 21 (Fri)
In front of the main building of Tokyo National Museum (Taito Ward, Tokyo)
- Kodo Appearance Time:
- 17:30 - (About 40 mins.)
- Kodo, Makoto Ozone, Kana Uemura, WASABI
- Admission fee for the exhibition only (Free with Taito Ward resident identification.)
- [JR] 10-mins. walk from Ueno or Uguisudani Stn.
[Ginza or Hibiya Tokyo Metro Line] 15-min. walk from Ueno Stn.
[Chiyoda Line] 15-min. walk from Nezu Stn.
[Keisei Line] 15-min. walk from Keisei Ueno Stn.
- Tokyo National Museum Tel. 03-3821-9270
- The concert event venue may be changed to Tokyo National Museum Auditorium in case of rain.