"Shukunegi's Sankakuya"Open Home During "Kodo Special Performances on Sado Island"
During the "Kodo Special Performances on Sado Island," the landmark boat-shaped house in Shukunegi, "Sankakuya," will open its doors to the general public. This is a precious opportunity to have a look around inside a building which is usually only accessible by authorized visitors and specialists.
Kodo Special Performances on Sado Island
"Sankakuya" Open Home
- Open Home Dates:
- Between Apr. 1 - Nov. 25 on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and "Kodo Special Performance on Sado Island" concert dates. (TBC)
- Visiting Hours:
- 9:00 - 16:00
- Entrance Fee:
- Adults 300 yen, Children 150 yen (ages 6-14 ), ages 5 & under receive free admission.
- Near Shukunegi Community Hall ("Kodo Special Performances on Sado Island" venue)/ 2-min. walk from "Shukunegi" bus stop on the Niigata Kotsu Sado Ogi Line.
- Shukunegi o Ai-suru-kai Leader Mr. Hamada Tel. 090-4725-3717,
Manager Mr. Takafuji Tel. 090-2539-8242.
Address: Sankakuya, Shukunegi, Sado, Niigata 952-0612.
- Note 1:
- The building is small, so only 10 people may enter at a time.
- Note 2:
- There will be a Shukunegi Four Building Highlights Ticket available for access to Ogi Folk Museum, Open Home "Seikuro," Open Home "Kanekoya," and Sankakuya. (Adults 1,000 yen, Children (ages 6-14) 500 yen)