Tatakokan presents Chindon Kodon
Back to Past "News" Pages
Back by popular demand, the Sado Island Taiko Centre (Tatakokan) will hold mini Kodo ensemble concerts on selected weekends in December. Friendly and fun, these special shows can only be seen on Sado. There is even a chance to play taiko with the Kodo members. Family and friends of all ages are welcome for a fantastic day out. The Tatakokan promises to warm up your winter Sundays with good times for one and all!
Tatakokan presents Chindon Kodon - fun family shows with taiko experience corner
December 13 (Sun) & 20 (Sun)
Sado Island Taiko Centre (Tatakokan), Ogi Kanetashinden, Sado (next to Kodo Village)
- Doors Open:
- 10:30 / 13:30
- Show Times
- 11:00 - 12:00 / 14:00 - 15:00 Two sessions each day
- Kenta Nakagome, Tokio Takahashi, Hiroko Shimauchi, Eri Uchida, Mariko Omi, Yosuke Kusa
- Adults 1,500 yen, Children 6-11 800 yen (Pre-schoolers free)
- Ticket sales on the day, at the venue. No reservations required.
- 10 mins. Drive from Ogi Port, 30 mins. Drive from Akadomari Port, 1 hour drive from Ryotsu Port
- Sado Island Taiko Centre 0259-86-2320
- We are planning to have a café and other stalls set up on the day of the festival.