Sado Island Taiko Centre May Festival 'Tatakokan Satsuki Matsuri'
Back to Past "News" Pages
Come join us this Golden Week at the Sado Island Taiko Centre for our May
Festival "Tatakokan Satsuki Matsuri." There will be stalls with spring Sado
delicacies, food and drink, performances by Kodo members and Bandai Taiko
from Niigata City, hands-on mini-workshops. Come join us for a day packed
with fun. We hope to see you there!
Sado Island Taiko Centre
'Tatakokan Satsuki Matsuri'
May 4 (Mon, Public Holiday)
Sado Island Taiko Centre, Sado, Niigata
- 10:00 - 16:00
- Ogi Misaki Spring Harvest Market, Toki no Taiko, Clay figurine painting, other craft activities
- 'Toki no Taiko'
- Appearing: Kodo (Small-Group), Bandai-Taiko (Niigata)
- 500 yen (Children 0-14 years old are free)
- Sado Island Taiko Centre 0259-86-2320
- Please apply for workshops in person on the day