Chieko Kojima Solo Project 'Yukiai Live'
Back to Past "News" Pages
In a shrine filled with a spiritual hush, Chieko Kojima will dance to a special soundtrack of wind, stringed instruments, and percussion from East and West. This intimate venue has limited seats available, so be sure to book your tickets in advance!
Solo/Small-Group Projects Catalogue | Yukiai
Chieko Kojima 'Yukiai Live'
August 1(Fri), 2(Sat)
Shigakuden at Tenso Shrine
Minamitokiwadai, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
- Chieko Kojima (Kodo), Shunsuke Kimura (Bamboo flute, Tsugaru Shamisen), Shingo Ikegami (Koto), Hiromi Nishida (Violin)
- Doors Open:
- Aug 1 (Fri): 18:30 / Aug 2 (Sat): 14:30
- Aug 1 (Fri): 19:00 / Aug 2 (Sat): 15:00
- 3,500 yen (Seats limited. If pre-sale tickets sell out, at-the-door tickets will not be available.)
- Pre-sale Tickets on sale:
- Now on sale
- Friends of Kodo advance reservations:
- Venue access:
- 1-min walk from the South Exit of Tokiwadai Stn. on the Tobu Tojo Line. http://www.tokiwadai-tenso.or.jp
- Presented by: Tenso Shrine Yukiai Live Committee
Satoshi Miyamoto Tel. 080-3466-7146 (Japanese only) Fax: 042-306-5594
Shunsuke Kimura Tel. 090-8346-5548 (Japanese only)
Kodo Ticket Service 0259-86-2330