Kodo Taiko School – Online Information Sessions (Pre-Cohort 2)
We will be holding an online information session for Kodo Taiko School via Zoom on Mar. 5, 2022.
During these sessions, we will tell prospective participants more about the content and teaching methods we have planned for Kodo Taiko School.
We will also answer questions about the course and test the online tools we will use during the course together. For anyone planning to take part, this is a chance for us to help you resolve any technical issues well before you dive into the course. Each session will have a group of up to 25 people and last approximately 30 minutes.
These sessions are free and anyone is welcome to sign up, but if demand exceeds the capacity of a session, please note that priority will be given to people who have already applied to Kodo Taiko School, or inquired about the course.
Online Information Session:
Mar. 5 (Sat), 2022 13:00－13:30 (JST)
Apply by Feb. 28 (Mon) 23:59 (JST)
Note: All times and dates are Japan Standard Time.
- To participate in an information session, please register via the registration form
- One registration form is required per participant.
- If there are multiple participants attending from one place (eg: one household), each participant needs to attend using their own device.
- Participants will receive a Zoom link 3 days prior to their assigned information session date.
- Participants must be senior high school age (minimum of 15 years) or over with at least one year of experience playing taiko.
Online Information Sessions (Registration Form)